The mailserver has blown up, you get the server back online but the mailsotre won’t boot. First of all you try all of the Microsoft eseutil fixes but, still no joy. None of the mailstores will come back online. The disater recovery procedure highlighted in this blog gives a step-by-step guide to restoreing your mailstores, for each user, from the users local cached exchange store.
1. Local the user in Active Directory and delete their current mailbox (You’ve lost the mail store anyway.)
2. Create a new mailbox for the same user account. Create this on DUBBUR-MB01 – KPS Default Store (KPS Specific)
-Same process as above, but choose create mailbox
3. Go to the users machine and open outlook with their old profile. Archive this profile to a local PST. Take a opy of this PST to an external HDD for safe storage.
4. Create a new profile called Dubai Hosted and set this as default.
5. Open outlook with this new profile and mount the PST file.
After speaking with Raja, he seems to be getting emails on his iPhone but not his Blackberry. You will have to reconfigure each users blackberry.