So, might have just taken down my Sys Admin blackberry down for a weekend.
Before i move my Sys admin to our new Exchange 2010 solution i did testing with a dummy account. I had a blackberry up and running. We then moved the PFYs account but couldn’t get the Blackberry working.
After further testing i realized that i had changed one thing since setting up the dummy account. I had created a new DB. It looks like you have set the permissions for the BES account on each DB in 2010.
Here is the powershell line i had to run:-
Get-MailboxDatabase | Add-ADPermission -User “BESAdmin” -AccessRights ExtendedRight –ExtendedRights Receive-As, ms-Exch-Store-Admin